In this academy lesson, Ryan Shantz from SumoQuote teaches you how to differentiate yourself from the competition and win more work with contractor job proposals designed to close the deal!
Listen to The Lesson
Ryan Shantz is an owner of Epic Roofing & Exteriors in Calgary, Canada. He is also the Founder of SumoQuote, a web app that allows any contractor to build quotes that crush the competition.
- The way to increase sales without spending more – learn how to close the leads you already have.
- How to map out and implement an outstanding customer experience.
- The step by step guide on how to custom build effective proposals that will help you close more deals.
- Why thoughtful design is key to increase sales
- How to build a story brand that speaks to the needs of your target audience
- What softwares to use to help you craft your winning proposals easily and in no time.
- The sales tools that contractors can leverage to ensure you close that sale!
- And more!
For a free consultation with Ryan, send him a message at email@example.com or give him a call at 403-561-6565