In this academy lesson, Derek Johnson from the contractor sales academy shares a simple script you can follow to find out what a prospect’s budget is right away and save yourself from dealing with tire-kickers!
Listen to The Lesson
Derek has been in the trades for 23 years. He started out digging holes and cutting grass. Now, he owns a multimillion dollar garden center, landscape and pond company called JVI Secret Gardens. He is also a key partner and coach for the Contractor Sales Academy.
- The successful strategies to get as much intel as possible from your potential clients so you can tailor your approach.
- The most common budget objections home owners have and how to handle them
- How to protect your time by determining early on if your lead can afford you.
- The best way to talk about money with clients, in order to set expectations and create opportunities
- How to get people to sell for you even if they don’t buy from you
- An easy step by step guide to film a promotional video to showcase your company’s process to prospective buyers
- And much more!
To learn more on How to Weed Out the Tire-kickers, visit the Contractor Sales Academy