Josh Carter drops by the Contractor Success Academy to showcase the importance of automating all your sales conversations to exponentially improve your closing rate. The digital era has completely changed the sales process. Prospective buyers require a sales process that works for them in real-time. This is why speed-to-lead is in more demand than ever. Josh is here to demo Hatch, a home improvement software that promotes easy automated communication from pre-sale to post-sale to help your business succeed.
Watch The Lesson
Listen to The Lesson
Josh is a Marketing, Product, and Partnerships Manager at Hatch, a business messaging platform for home improvement companies. He works directly with other contractor tools and services to build partnerships that help contractors provide better customer experience and win more business.
- The importance of keeping your team communicated with one single tool to increase your closing rate.
- How to combine all communication channels in your sales pipeline with automated campaigns to set more appointments and better negotiate deals.
- The advantages of ensuring that your sales management team will have insight into every customer conversation.
- The step-by-step guide on how automation will give your sales team the power to turn cold leads into revenue, engage hot prospects and close more deals.
- How to leverage Hatch to respond to positive and negative reviews and get 5 star ratings for your business
- And much more!
To learn more about How to Close More Home Improvement Leads With Instant Two-Way Conversations, visit Hatch
Let us know what you think!
Join the conversation:
GET IN TOUCH