Dave Sullivan drops by the Contractor Success Academy to share the formula he has developed to help contractors accelerate the growth of their roofing business. The main reasons most contractors don’t have a strategy in place is that they believe it’s costly, time-consuming, or complicated. Dave is here to bust that myth and show us how his 1-Page Business Plan has allowed contractors to build profitable roofing businesses with over $150 million in sales!
Check out his lesson and share your thoughts in the comment section below!
Listen to The Lesson
Dave Sullivan is a successful roofing contractor with over 30 years of experience. He started The Roofer Show Podcast 3 years ago. Now, with over 175 Episodes he shares the good, the bad, and the ugly of his long experience in contracting.
As a Business Coach and Consultant, he offers real world advice and practical tools to overcome challenges of the roofing industry. Dave partners up with the industry’s top experts to pull out their best business tips and strategies that you can use to take your business to the next level.
- How to develop and implement a simple business plan to accelerate the growth and profitability of your business.
- Where to focus your efforts to create more opportunities and maximize your profit
- The importance of having a clear idea of who your ideal prospect is, in order to better qualify leads, create value, and attract your audience.
- How to easily overcome the most common roofing mistakes
- The 3-step strategy to craft a winning elevator pitch to create interest and close more deals.
- How to effectively delegate and create an environment of accountability within your team so that your business doesn’t depend solely on you.
- And much more!
To get a FREE copy of the guide on How to Create a Professional Business Plan in A Few Hours, visit The 1 Page Business Plan For Roofing Contractors