In this academy lesson, Vicki Suiter teaches us how to have conversations that actually get results. As business owners, we hate repeating ourselves and we definitely don’t like micromanaging people. Vicki shows us how to get our teams to take ownership and deliver results that allow for serious growth.
Watch The Lesson
Listen to The Lesson
Since starting her business in 1990, Vicki Suiter has helped hundreds of contractors and designers build solid foundations for their businesses, run operations more efficiently, and achieve the kind of success they never dreamed possible.
She consistently creates break- through results because Vicki helps her clients through instruction — not by direction. Instead of telling her clients what changes they need to make in their business, she leads them to understand the fundamentals that drive it. Her clients learn to see, and operate their businesses in a whole new way
- How to create a structure to produce consistent results
- The importance of raising your people to the level of being partners not helpers.
- How to shift from micromanaging tasks to managing results
- The 3 elements of a Great Position Agreement
- The way SMART agreements are necessary to create accountability
- How to track agreements to create a sense of contribution in your team.
- To increase the level of trust between manager and employees.
- How to build the type of organization that people want to be part of.
- And much more!
Let us know what you think!
Join the conversation:
GET IN TOUCH