In this academy lesson, we have the pleasure of speaking with Brian Kaplan about bringing digital technology to the trades in order to grow profits, save time, and get back to enjoying your role as a business owner. It’s 2020…times have changed, and you need to make technology a focus in your business!
Listen to The Lesson
An early childhood fascination for all things Lego was the first sign that Bryan Kaplan was born to build. Bryan is a Red Seal Certified Carpenter, a former Home Inspector, a Certified Passive House Builder, and has worked on over $50+ million dollars worth of residential projects as a Carpenter, Site Supervisor, Project Manager, and General Manager in some of Toronto’s most prestigious neighbourhoods, and prominent residential renovations firms.
Fast forward to today and Bryan works as a business consultant for residential renovation and new build companies helping them streamline their processes, integrate repeatable processes, checklists, templates, and technology to allow them to do more in less time. His vast experience has given him the ability to always approach obstacles from a big picture perspective and solve for the right problem.
- How to bulk your tasks to be more efficient with your time
- To improve your customer pipeline to ensure you don’t lose potential business.
- How to set the right digital systems in place to tackle challenges proactively
- The importance of layering with scale to have visibility and determine which tools you need for every project.
- How to lead by example when it comes to adopting new technologies
- The value of building trust through marketing to get referrals and repeat business
- How to avoid the common pitfalls to increase your profit
- And much more!
To get a free consultation with Bryan, send him a message at firstname.lastname@example.org