In this academy lesson, Dominic Rubino tells us how to identify and remedy what he calls ‘cancers’ in our contracting business. He shares practical tips that you can implement today in order to develop a strong, thriving company culture.
Listen to The Lesson
Some people like to tinker on cars, Dominic Rubino likes to tinker on businesses so they run smoothly, perform great and are fun to be in.
He’s a serial entrepreneur, a proud husband and father, and a horrible fly fisherman.
Dominic shares lessons he’s learned in business that have come through his failures and his successes. He works with Contractors and Trades Companies where he shows them how to work smarter, not just harder. You can learn more about him on his Construction Specialty Podcasts- ProfitToolBelt and CMPS.
Over the years he’s owned companies in Construction, Mail Order, Pharmaceuticals, Real Estate, Business Coaching and Online Platforms. His commitment to you is that you’ll learn more in his presentation today than most businesspeople do in a year. And he wants you to go and apply it!
- How to build a winning culture by setting the standard
- The effect of revenue responsibility per hour on your company’s growth
- The 5 characteristics of a winner and the impact it has on your team
- Tips on how to screen the right candidate during an interview to ensure they are the right fit.
- How to create a company culture that promotes top talent retention and weeds out poor performers.
- And much more!
To get the free guide on How to Hire for Attitude – Including 2 Interview ScriptsText, text (1) 480-418-1411 with the phrase Winner911