In this academy lesson, Al Levi shares how standard operating procedures changed his business for the better and how it’ll do the same for you. He’s built the manuals and helped countless businesses implement his program with success. Watch this lesson and get your time back!
Listen to The Lesson
Al Levi is president of The 7-Power Contractor, a business consulting and training firm that has helped hundreds of service and installation-based contracting businesses run better, since 2002. He also is a columnist for Plumbing & Mechanical (PM) magazine and Reeves Journal, and the author of “The 7-Power Contractor: Run Your Contracting Business With Less Stress and More Success,” which lays out seven simple business powers that hundreds of owners have implemented successfully, often transforming their businesses.
A former contractor who worked for 25 years in every aspect of his family’s Long Island-based HVAC/plumbing business, Al put systems into place which enabled him to sell his share of the business to his brothers and retire from his family’s business before he was 50. Al now helps other contractors learn to run their businesses with less stress and more success through consultations, workshops, webinars, his long-running column in PM magazine, and his new book, The 7-Power Contractor.
- The importance of defining clear policies and procedures to boost productivity.
- How to develop Operating Manuals to save time and money.
- The most common operating struggles businesses face and how to overcome them
- How to consistently develop a great corporate culture that will help you provide the best customer experience
- The positive impact of implementing organizational charts to increase profit.
- And so much more!
To learn more about Al’s Standard Operating Procedures, visit The 7 Power Contractors.